Prior to booking a place please read terms and conditions of booking and then proceed to book.
Terms and conditions of booking:
- If a free place is cancelled after 23 May 2018 or if you fail to attend the event a charge of €100 + tax will apply
- Cancellations of paid for places received by 23 May 2018: full refund
- Cancellations of paid for places received after 23 May 2018: no refund
- All cancellations must be notified in writing
- All bookings are payable within 14 days. Late payment of the booking may result in the delegate's place being lost
- Bookings made less than 14 days prior to the event need to be paid in full before the event commences. Failure to pay may result in the delegate not being able to gain access to the event
- Registrations are unique to an individual and cannot be shared
- PensionsEurope reserves the right to alter the programme, speakers, date or venue at any time, without notice. Should for any reason the venue change or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial actions, act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of PensionsEurope, we shall endeavour to reschedule; but the client hereby indemnifies PensionsEurope and holds PensionsEurope harmless from and against any costs, damages and expenses, including legal fees, incurred by the client.
- Tax will be charged at the prevailing rate
By clicking the Book Place button below, you confirm that you accept the above terms and conditions: