PensionsEurope is partnering with the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2021 organised by Climate Action in partnership with UNEP-FI. This year the event is going virtual with a European focused month dedicated to responsible investment.
The virtual forum will take place across four dates; on the 13th, 15th, 20th and 22nd April 2021, so you can view the sessions live or in your own time on-demand.
- EU long term strategy for 2050- update on the EU Action Plan
- Greening an inclusive recovery post pandemic
- How can AI help with ESG investing?
- Meeting UN SDGs: Constructive dialogue is crucial to ensure broad support for the global implementation of a green recovery
- Managing climate related risks and opportunities- resilience and forward scenario planning
- The evolution of ESG performance- How can investors capture value in ESG?
- Women in sustainable finance – how to make it in the green economy/ The sustainable finance journey- are women leading the way?
- Impact investing- here to stay? Can combining with ESG strategies have greater impact?
- Investor expectations and the importance of corporate engagement- how can investors make a real impact?
- Can the EU’s taxonomy wipe out greenwashing?
- Update on SFDR regulation scheduled for March 2021
- Will a Biden Presidency augment the sustainable investment landscape in Europe and beyond? What is the likelihood of cross border carbon taxes?
- Chris Faint Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals Division, Bank of England
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, Andra AP-fonden (AP2)
- Geraldine Ang, Senior Policy Analyst, Green Finance & Investment, OECD
- Heike Reichelt, Head of investor relations and sustainable finance, World Bank
- Joël Prohin, Head of Investment Management Department, Asset Management Division, Caisse des dépôts
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Olivier Guersent, Director General, European Commission
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director Sustainable Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Sylvie Préa, Group Director of Corporate & Social Responsibility, Société Générale
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, Pension Danmark
- Marja Nykänen, Deputy Governor, Bank of Finland
How to register: