The PensionsEurope Secretariat is currently looking for a full-time policy officer/policy adviser.
If you have working experience in the field of pensions or financial services regulation, we would like to hear from you. We offer the opportunity to work as part of a small team and the chance to become an expert in the field of funded pensions that is becoming increasingly important in order to provide adequate pensions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitoring, analysing and advising on legal and political developments affecting pensions at European, transnational and national level, particularly in the following areas: pension policy and pension fund legislation, financial services regulation, taxation, internal market and EU supervisory agencies (EIOPA, ESMA, EBA)
- Representing PensionsEurope at the EU institutions and in activities with stakeholders
- Preparing position papers and other policy documents, studies and presentations
- Communicating with and responding to members
- Contributing to external communication materials
- Giving support in organisation and hosting of PensionsEurope events
- A university (Master or higher) degree
- Knowledge of EU affairs, pension policy and legislation, supervisory mechanisms, financial services regulation or taxation law
- Relevant experience, preferably in the EU institutional environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed social, organisational and communication skills
- Dynamic and flexible personality
- Capacity to work independently and in a small team
- Knowledge of a second EU working language is a plus
The policy adviser will report directly to the Secretary General/CEO.
The application period for this position is now closed.